Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Analog Supplies

Recently, for FREE if you can believe it, I became the new, proud owner of a number of what I’ll refer to as “analog supplies,” through which I intend to possibly discover some hidden musical relics. Among these supplies are a turntable, an integrated stereo amplifier and a large amount of high-quality records. I’ll be going through them slowly and reporting here on the most special moments that I find. Having been an extremely picky “digital” type for a long time, this should be enlightening and I’m sure at times somewhat aurally-frustrating.

Equipment I’m using at this time:

Turntable: Technics Direct Drive Automatic SL-D3
Amplifier: Sony TA-F30 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 Pro (64 Ω)

No comments:

Post a Comment